CBIC Recruitment 2020 – CBIC Officer and other posts – Apply nowBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: May 10th, 2020 at 10:22 pm
CBIC Central Government recruitment 2020 | Apply for CBIC Inspector Post | Last date: 15.05.2020
CBIC Recruitment 2020: The central board Indirect taxes and the customs department has been announced to hire 03 Administrative Officer, Inspector & Personal Secretary posts in the zonal campus. the official information has been published on 20.03.2020 and the last date of application submission is 15.05.2020.
The other state candidates peoples can able to apply in this recruitment and they will place it on BHOPAL location. The application should be fill by offline mode and selection will be based on an interview basis.
About CBIC: The CBIC Means Central board indirect tax and customs department of India and it will responsible for all indirect taxes, GST, Good taxes in India. The CBIC was established on 26th January 1944 which is under controlled by central govt of india
Basic Information of CBIC 2020
|Board name||Central Board Indirect tax and customs|
|No of posts||03|
|Vacancies and job name||Administrative Officer, Inspector & Personal Secretary|
Qualification requirement details of Cbic recruitment 2020
|Personal Secretary||01||Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,000|
The candidates should complete analogous posts.
Age limit details:
The age shouLd not exceed over 56 years old.
The CBIC selection process will be conducted by interview mode.
The candidates should send their application via the offline postal method and should pay the application amount of rupees mentioned in the official notification. (If applicable)
Venue address: Check in the official notification.
Steps to send the application of CBIC Recruitment 2020
- First, you should go to the official website of CBIC
- Or, Download the application in the page on download box above
- Read and analysis the notification clear and legit
- Fill the application by using a ballpoint blue pen
- Paste your passport size photo with signature
- Fold the application and before take a xerox copy once
- Cover it by brown color envelope cover and paste the stamp
- Write the TO address in the post cover
- Send it to the given address
- Within a month you will get a call letter or update via post or SMS.